Monday, June 22, 2009

Rebirth of a Blog

I have been thinking about starting this blog up again as my creative dry spell appears to be over and I'm in the mood to stop ignoring the world in general. At this time I'm not 100% sure what I'll be blogging ABOUT, but a general theme is probably pointless anyway considering the blog's title. A good amount will likely include bits about Second Life as that is where a lot of my creativity has been manifesting. There is also a good chance that I'll muse about my continuing unemployment in this rapidly dwindling summer break.

Anyway, I'm not promising to blog regularly but stay tuned to this space because there is bound to be something :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Just came across the blog surfing, pretty decent art blog...

Maddison
Ping Blog